Thursday, June 16, 2011

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #19 Rock and Roll Technique


This week's Papertrey Ink MIM challenge was really a fun technique to stamp. I used the small flower from Garden Variety rolled in Lilic Posies and then Grape Jelly. I also rock and rolled my picket fence stamp--First in SU Really Rust and then edged it in Close to Cocoa. I stamped a row of the grass and then hand cut and pop dotted it to add depth to my card.
I made my new picket fence stamp(Which I absolutely LOVE!) by die cutting it in fun foam and then ran the same die through my CB with a scrap piece of  EZ Mount Stamp N' Stor. I clean cut the EZ Mount with my Tim Holtz scissors and adhered the foam onto it. A new stamp is born!   

Supplies:
Paper-Papertrey Ink: In Bloom Pink, Royal Velvet
           Strathmore: Bristol Smooth
Ink-Memento:Bamboo Leaves, Grape Jelly, Lilac Posies, Tangelo, Black
       Papertrey: Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado
       Stampin Up: Close to Cocoa, Really Rust
Stamps- Papertrey Ink: Garden Variety, Wildflower Garden
Papertry Ink "Picket Fence" Die made into a stamp from Make it Monday #4 http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/02/make-it-monday-4-creating-with-fun-foam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment