Sunday, February 5, 2012

Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary

I have always love Debbie Olsen's card that is showcased today as one of her favorite cards. And if I did not already own the Year of the Flower sets and Garden Variety~ Debbie's card would have me adding them to my shopping cart today!  I do not however, own the flower packet envelope die, but searched my many Cricut carts to find a suitable replicable and after many sizing trials came up with the right size to make a poor man's copy of her AWESOME  card. I must also say that she is the person who started me on my Copic mission and I have loved every minute of it.
Thank you Debbie and all the Papertrey Design Team  for all Your inspiration, stamping and coloring techniques/hints.

Products used:
Papertrey: Yof F (Sweet Pea),Garden Variety, Fence die, Coaster board,Tag-it #2 (sentiment)
Twinery bakers twine, Copic markers, Reflections flower pin, K and Company background paper, Mementos Bamboo leaves ink, Spellbinders scallop oval die cut, Butterfly Heartfelt Creations die.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring-I am also a HUGE fan of Debbie Olson. You did a great job casing her card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. I too took inspiration from this Debbie Olson card in this challenge but I didn't have very many of the products she used so I did a bit more improvising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty coloring! And I totally agree that Debbie Olson is such a Copic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete