Saturday, March 30, 2013

Make It Monday #109: Watercolor Stamping Plus Embossing

What a wonderful way to end March, with a great stamping and embossing technique in one. This week Betsy from Papertrey Ink showed us how to stamp with watercolor reinkers and then stamp emboss over the watercolor image. After a few mistakes I am proud to show you my entry for this week's Make It Monday.
I first stamp the solid flower image and then went back and stamped the leave image.
The white paper felt so stark to me that I decided to soften the edges with TH Antique Linen ink and a foam blending  tool. After my card was complete I took some Harvest Gold reinker and a paint brush and flicked some yellow ink on my card front to give it some more depth and definition.

Supplies:
PTI The Sweet Life stamp set, reinkers~~ Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse and Spring Moss. White embossing power, Smoky Shadow (sentiment) Tim Holtz Antique Linen.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. I think it turned out beautifully!!! Love the colors and I agree this was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete