Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2

The first Pre-Class Challenge for the Summer Card Class 2 was to use at least 4 of the 5 colors shown here.
http://onlinecardclasses.com/summercardcamp2/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Screen-Shot-2013-05-26-at-7.15.43-PM.png
My card uses Papertrey Ink product~ Chevron CP, Mat Stack 6, In Bloom stamp set, Beautiful Butterflies(sentiment). Cardstock/Ink-Soft Stone, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Smoky Shadow, White


Pre-Class Challenge 2
The second challenge is a sketch challenge using the sketch shown here:
 Supplies: Papertrey Ink My Mother My Friend die, Star Grazer Additions, Royal Velvet ink. Pink Paislee stars coated with Faber Castell Gelatos and Tim Holtz Broken China Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment.  Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards, but I especially LOVE you 2nd one -- AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards, both. You know I am drawn to the purple one!

    ReplyDelete