Sunday, September 15, 2013

Make It Monday #131: Striped Embossing

This week's MIM technique was to use multiple embossing powders on the same embossed stamp making a striped design.  I'm not sure this is one of my favorite techniques. I could not see the embossing after I stamped the image. This is definitely one of those techniques I will need to practice more and improve on. But it has been such a busy week at work that I'm glad to be getting this card submitted under the wire, and I need to be ready to order some PTI later this evening!

Supplies: PTI Autumn Pattern Prints, Wonderful Words BIRTHDAY, Birthday Bash, Embroidered Blooms. INK~ aqua mist, classic kraft, blueberry sky, hibiscus burst, hawaiian shores, Zing embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment