Sunday, October 13, 2013

Make It Monday #135: Layered Emboss Resist

This week's PTI design team member Heather Nichols shows us how add depth and style to any project with layered emboss resist technique.


  For this week's project I also used a piece of phone book paper in the background. It was described in PAPERCRAFTS magazine Creative Card Challenges. I stamped over the paper with PTI Background Basic Stitching stamp in Ripe Avocado. The sentiment is from Birds and Blooms stamped in Versamark, the clear embossed butterflies are from Beautiful Butterflies with Enchanted Evening ink. The card base is Enchanted Evening CS with a hand dyed strip of ribbon.

  I'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to share! Thanks and have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. You knew I'd love the butterflies! I really like the texture, it adds a lot of interest.

    ReplyDelete