Wednesday, May 25, 2016

MAY 2016 BLOG HOP CHALLENGE


This challenge was a fun jump start into summer mode! I water colored the popsicles and then recessed them into another piece of watercolor paper so my base was flat to stamp and emboss my sentiment.

I used PTI Soft Shadow ink for the grey sentiment, I wish I'd used a different grey ink with less brown undertones than the SS has.
                  The-Challenge

Blog hop inspiration



Supplies~ PTI Summer Sweetness Die, Soft Shadow ink, Headline Alphabet, Make it Market Still Life: Summer, Sparkle & Shine, Tim Holtz watercolor paper, Zig markers and Misti .

Thank you for stopping by~ Have a blessed day.


20 comments:

  1. Yummy! I need one of those good lookin popsicles! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is delightful and those Popsicles look yummy enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your popsicles look yummy enough to eat! Such a fun and bright card...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gradient coloring on this fun summertime card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look good enough to eat! Beautiful and love the scripts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so pretty and fun! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you went literal with your Popsicles, Angie, and I love how beautifully ombre they are! Recessing them to overlay your beautiful sediment was inspired!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! Could really use one of those on a hot day like today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this summer creation! Great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your popcicles look good enough to eat (it's 80degrees here today for the first time this year!) great colors and design with the embedded die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The watercolors are gorgeous & I love the way you inlaid the die cuts - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those looks so yummy! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those Popsicles are beyond beautiful! I live the way you created a flat card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun card!!! Great take on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Popsicles look amazing! Oh my gosh they are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect!! I just love those delicious looking treats!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty colors - look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete