Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF Make It Work Challenge

 --Create a new card from pieces of reject cards or alter a card from earlier today that you were not happy with. 

I was trying for a single layer card, found my card lacked "UMPH" and "Wow"
                                                                   

Before Card

 After Card Making it Work!!!


I can hear Tim Gunn saying make it work!! My first card uses the Garden Gild stamp set on one layer. A bit too plain and uninspiring. After the judges in my head said you really missed the mark on this one I went back to the studio and added the Garden Gild cover plate and die cut some of the additional flowers. I painted the flowers with my Zig Real Brush markers and also added some sequins to give that extra POP. The judges in my head were much happier with this second card. YEA!!!




5 comments:

  1. Wow! A very lovely card! You made it work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo! Great do-over!
    The extra layers and colors make such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer--that is one incredible make over! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete