Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF Mix and Match Challenge

I stepped out of my floral comfort zone and made a masculine birthday card using last year's SAF papers. I always struggle with making masculine cards and today's techniques were very helpful to master some of my fears. And using grays is definitely not in my wheel house.


      -Your challenge is to create a card or project that mixes at least three different patterned papers.
SAF 2014 paper, grey enamel dots. Paper Source "Cement" paper base, Stacked Sentiments,Sketched Shapes die, Birthday Classics stamp and Smoky Shadow PP and ink.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Masculine cards are hard and this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the challenge! I love your mix of patterns. Such a handsome card! Good for you for stepping out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Love, love, love the colors and arrangement!

    ReplyDelete